Well established and busy practice limited to children’s dentistry is seeking Dentists for Full or Part Time who are friendly, motivated, team-oriented, dedicated to quality and efficiency, has good communication and chair-side skills, and open to making a long term commitment for growth with the practice. An Associate Dentist will work closely with highly experienced and trained staff in a, supportive, safe, friendly, efficient, and caring environment so that the Company’s mission and goals are realized. Utilizing industry leading technology and equipment, the Associate Dentist will be required to:
Assess dental needs and risk of patients
Perform dental/oral exams and determine appropriate, accurate treatment plans
Communicate and instruct patients/parents regarding their dental needs and help alleviate any concerns or questions they may have
Perform dental restorations, extractions, root canals, placing space maintainers and crowns, and other general dental services.
LOCATION: Bakersfield, CA.
9th Largest City in CA with high growth rate
Higher household income and earning potentials compared to LA
1.45hr drive time from Downtown LA and easily accessible
City is well planned and developed
Affordable housing (50% compared to Los Angeles)
Average commute time of 15 minutes
- Work with the support of 3-5 other doctors at a given location
- Mentorship from owner doctor
- Proven track record of associateship success measured by associates remaining in the same field of dentistry
- Acquire expertise in one of dentistry most promising and rewarding field
- One of the highest earning potential that includes a Guaranteed Base and % or Production
- Sign On Bonus
- Excellent Job Security and Growth Opportunities
- Excellent Patient Pool
- Comprehensive Medical, Life, Disability, Supplemental Accident and Cancer Coverage
- Cutting edge facility
- 100% success rate in H1B and Greencard Sponsorship available
- DDS or DMD degree
- CA Dental Board License
- Malpractice Insurance, DEA, CPR certificates
- Oral Conscious Sedation permit (not required, but eventually needed)
- 2 years of experience preferred but not required
Smileland Dental is a growing practice with multiple offices that treat children only, as well as offices that provide general and specialty dentistry such as Orthodontics, Endodontics and Oral Surgery. Since 2000, we have been committed to providing the best dental care to those who need it the most. To this end, we have invested heavily in building state of the art dental facilities that are equipped with leading equipment technologies as well as trained and compassionate Staff. Our offices are open 5-6 days weekly and total 90 active chairs. We are constantly seeking ways to help our Dentists focus on their primary, vocational calling by assisting them in the practice of dentistry (Dentist helping Dentists!). As testaments to our commitment, most of our New Patients are referred patients, we have one of the highest recall visits in the industry, and we remain the preferred provider for children's dentistry and orthodontics in the communities we serve, having serviced over 1.25 million dental visits since our opening.
To Apply, send us your CV today!