- Before applying your magnetic car sign, carefully clean and dry the
surface of the vehicle.
- This will keep the magnet from flying off the car or shifting.
Be sure to place the signs in smooth places that do not have ridges,
dents or rust spots so that the magnetic signs lay flat.
- Allow the magnetic sign to pull itself and attach securely to the metal.
- Due to the heat magnets can absorb, we suggest repositioning/removing
the magnet in the shade or during the cooler evening hours.
- If you decide you need to reposition the magnet,
carefully remove the magnet by pulling it off completely and
reattaching it in the desired place. Dragging the magnet across the
surface can damage the sign or the surface of your vehicle.
- Before going through a car wash we recommend removing the magnet
so that it doesn't get forcibly removed or dragged during the cleaning
- Cleaning your car magnets on a regular basis will keep them looking
attractive and new.
- Use a wet paper towel to clean the surface. After cleaning make sure
to dry the magnet completely before placing it back on the vehicle.
- Should the magnet seem to be stuck heat will make the magnet easier to
remove, Using a hairdryer or hot water and a towel.