NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE THE CHANCES OF WINNING.
1. Eligibility: Magnet Contest (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to those who sign up at their Home Dental Office, following Smileland Dental on Facebook / Twitter / Instagram or smilelanddental.com and who are 18 years old as of the date of entry. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
2. Agreement to Rules: By participating, you agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these Rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements set forth herein. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Smileland Dental as final and binding as it relates to the content. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws.
3. Sweepstakes Period: Although the Sweepstake will start on August 1, 2019, no end date is currently provided. End date will be subject to change or deemed changeable by the Company’s President.
4. How to Enter: Magnets will be given out at your Home Office. All Magnets need to be placed on the back trunk of the vehicle next to the license plate and be visible to qualify. All License Plates with the magnet will be posted online to be claimed / confirmed via Smileland Dental’s Social Media. Claimed License Plates will then be placed in a Monthly drawing; winners will be announced through Smileland Dental’s Social Media via Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and/or smilelanddental.com. All Winners will be eligible again the following year to continue to participate.
5. Prizes: Prizes can include but are not limited to: Nintendo Switch, Nintendo 3DS, Playstation 4, 4 Disneyland Tickets, 4 Knott’s Berry Farm Tickets, 4 Legoland Tickets, 4 Tickets to Island Waters, 4 Tickets to Hurricane Harbor, 4 Tickets to Raging Waters, Gift Card to a Restaurant, Gift Card to Starbucks, Gift Card to Gamestop, Electronic Toothbrush, or 4 Tickets to Movie Theater. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by the Sponsor. No cash or other prize substitution permitted except at Sponsor's discretion. The prize is non-transferable. Any and all prize related expenses, including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or request for the cash equivalent by winners is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Smileland Dental to use winner's name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner selection and notification: Winners of the Sweepstakes will be selected in a random drawing under the supervision of the Sponsor. The winners will be selected on the 35th day of each month. Winners will be notified via Social Media / Website with within five (5) days following the winner selection. Smileland Dental shall have no liability for a winner's failure to receive notices due to not following or checking Smileland Dental’s Social Media / Website. If the selected winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within 30 days from the time award notification was sent, prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner may be selected.
The receipt by winner of the prize offered in this Sweepstakes is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal and state laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY ANY WINNER (AT SPONSOR'S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER'S DISQUALIFICATION AS WINNER OF THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by you: By entering this contest you understand that Smileland Dental anyone acting on behalf of Smileland Dental or its respective licensees, successors and assigns will have the right, where permitted by law, without any further notice, review or consent to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use, worldwide in any media now known or hereafter in perpetuity and throughout the World, your entry, including, without limitation, the entry and winner's name, license plate, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image or statements about the Sweepstakes, and biographical information as news, publicity or information and for trade, advertising, public relations and promotional purposes without any further compensation.
9. Terms: Smileland Dental reserves the right, in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes should (in its sole discretion) a virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention, fraud or other causes beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. In such case, Smileland Dental may select the recipients from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Smileland Dental. Smileland Dental reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes or website or violates these Terms & Conditions.
10. Limitation of Liability of Contest: By entering you agree to release and hold harmless Smileland Dental and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from (i) such entrant's participation in the sweepstakes and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof, (ii) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning of any computer, cable, network, hardware or software; (iii) the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions or telephone or Internet service; (iv) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Promotion; (v) electronic or human error which may occur in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries.
11. Magnet Liability: By entering the contest you agree to release and hold harmless Smileland Dental and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assigns, employees, officers and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim or damage that may occur, directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not, from the use of the Smileland Dental Magnet. As a reminder, a magnet on a vehicle need to be kept dry and clean at all times. Dirt and condensation builds up regularly between the two surfaces, reducing the strength of the magnetic grip. Any obstacles between the magnet and vehicle will increase the potential for the magnet to fly off the vehicle at higher speeds. In addition, any dirt or particulates between the magnet and the vehicle become highly abrasive. Repositioning the magnet by pulling or sliding can scratch or damage paint. Refer to the Auto Magnet Care for more information.
12. Disputes: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF United States AND California. WITHOUT RESPECT TO CONFLICT OF LAW DOCTRINES. As a condition of participating in this Sweepstakes, participant agrees that any and all disputes which cannot be resolved between the parties, and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, exclusively before a court located in California having jurisdiction. Further, in any such dispute, under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental, or consequential damages, including reasonable attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e. costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased.